I suggest you add.... Fix this...

hand free control screen like Motorola's hand's free control but more functional.

815 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This is not working in Coolpad Android 5.1

• Vijay TiwariVijay Tiwari commented  · 

This is not working properly in that case screen will be off I am using Lava smartphone Android version 5.0 lollipop

• Amy BraceAmy Brace commented  · 

I cannot get this ap to work when I say the launch phrase, but it pops up randomly when there is no sound at all. Suggestions?

• Anonymous commented  · 

bonjour OK google connexion facebook

• hugohugo commented  · 

Love the idea, good to know youre working on it

• Anonymous commented  · 

The biggest thing I'd say would be to make it so the screen would be able to load over my lock pattern so I can see what is going on within Google now without unlocking my phone.
        If people are concerned about security or privacy at that point, make a function to turn it on and off.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would say just clone the motor x screen and functionality for now and expand later if people want.

• Ryan SenanayakeAdminRyan Senanayake (Developer, RSenApps) commented  · 

I did some research into this because it sounds interesting. I looked into this before, but only recently did I figure out how I can do this. Basically I can draw something over Google Now (Google Now has to keep running so as to receive the voice input).

So obviously I can draw a black screen with some text on it like the Moto X screen, but I'm guessing that you guys want something more? If I have more information on what would be ideal and maybe even some visual mockups, then I will be able to add this...

Feedback and Knowledge Base